Clungene¬Æ COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test - 5 Tests Per Pack - Nasal Test
The¬†Clungene Covid-19 Human Antigen Rapid Test¬†is a SARS-COV-2 immunoassay screening device for the qualitative detection of a nucleocapsid protein, an antigen, which form part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The main benefit of this device is to find out whether a person carries the SARS-CoV-2 virus during onset of COVID-19. Recommended use is to test persons with COVID-19 symptoms.
The Clungene COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in nasopharyngeal swab or nasal swab from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 within the first seven days of symptoms.
- Test Cassette, which holds the test strip where detection of the SARS-COV-2 nucleocapsid antigen take place.
- Extraction Reagent Tube.
- Collection swab
- Waste Bag
- IFU/Product insert
Warnings and Precautions:
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Do not use this test as the only guide to manage your illness. Please contact your State or Territory Coronavirus testing services to get a laboratory PCR test if your symptoms are persisting or worsening, or if you are concerned at any time.
- The test is less reliable in the later phase of infection and in asymptomatic individuals.
- Negative results may occur if testing is not performed within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
- If the test is to be used on a person under 15 years of age, the test must be undertaken by an adult.
- Keep out of reach of children to reduce the risk of accidentally drinking the extraction reagent or swallowing small parts.
- Do not use this product after the expiration date.
- Only use the test once and only with the provided parts.
- Do not undertake testing in direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with Extraction Reagent. If the extraction reagent is accidentally exposed to a person‚Äôs skin or eye, rinse with plenty of running water immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical assistance.
- This test involves taking a sample from deep inside your nose. When doing the test, pay particular attention to the instructions on how to swab your nose. Incorrect swabbing may lead to an inaccurate test result.
- The test cassette should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after testing.
- Dispose all parts of the used test kit into the waste bag, then discard the waste bag in the general waste.
- Be aware that this test is not 100% accurate, even when done correctly.¬†
- Box contains five individual tests.
- Usage instructions are included with the packaging.